4-26-2016

10:46 AM Dressy_Daisy 0 Comments

Today is a good day to remember. My blood count is finally in the normal! I am soooo happy and so thankful to God for keeping his promise and healing me and for giving me life. I got my second chance and it's a great reason to testify and spread the love. My red blood is finally at 12.3 and the average is 12-16. It's been almost 9 months since transplant. Yes, it might be a little longer than usual but I  am very grateful. My hemoglobin was always around 7 or less since November 2014. So I was anemic and had the life of a weak person for a while even though somehow God gave me the strength to keep up with my daily tasks. It feels so normal and right when I can run or do an activity without the pain of my heart overworking from lack of blood. It's like a breath of fresh air. It's something we take for granted- even I did before I knew how much it is worth. My platelets are at a steady 155 (normal is 140-375) and it's been over 2 months since my last blood transfusion. It's a relief knowing I don't have to have huge needles in my arm every week and that my arms can heal. I have so much to be thankful for. Thank God for doctors, medicine, education, healing, technology, prayer, and all the things that were used during the process. I still can't believe how fast time is flying by and how my body is slowly going back to normal. Thank God!
Also the biggest testimony, and more soon to come, I am flying down to Cali in a few days to visit my brother Alex. He is my younger brother that was my donor. After my transplant he moved there and he is getting baptized this weekend so some of my family and I are flying down to support him. Stay tuned to my next blog and I will give you an amazing story about what God has done to his life. Him being my donor was God's master plan to bring him to repentance and salvation. I cannot even describe how amazing our God is and I am so overwhelmed with his love and mercy.
Anyways, I will be posting soon.
Love you all, thank you for your prayers.

0 comments: