Day +6

10:28 AM Dressy_Daisy 2 Comments

Hello friends,
today is day 12 for me, and day +6 after transplant. You know, I feel great! They say that day 7-13 is usually hardest but thank Jesus I still feel good. I haven't been having nausea, I have been sleeping, keeping a big appetite, and I am still very active. Usually when your white blood count is at 0 is when they say you start to experience the hardest times. I am already at that point with nothing to show for it but a smile on my face because I still feel good. I pray the chemo won't come out at me and smack me in the face, I am hoping for things to remain good. I have lost almost all of the water weight and I am almost back to my normal weight.

The days seem to be going by faster and faster and I just love when my mom or my husband are here. With mom, she washes me (I have the energy but its almost like being pampered) and we hang out. She gives me massages, makes me tea, keeps me company and is a great support system. Also, when my husband is here, it's almost as if everything is ok. We still hang out and have a good time together. I am so blessed with him. Best husband ever. He loves me so much.
I have a couple more doses of chemo I will receive including today and then on day 11. On the brighter side, to those who believe in God, something crazy is about to happen.
Almost 2 years ago I had word from a prophesy from God that I will have a trial I will go through, that I will testify, and God will use me to help get to people and he will save them. A year later he told me my trial is coming up, and eventualy I got sick. After I got admitted to the hospital, another word came that he will heal me and I will feel healing like lightening running through my blood... before I even found out I had a blood disease! God is so good, I get all overwhelmed whenever I think about it. Anyways, over the months I had more word come to me..."daughter don't be afraid I will help you," "I will send you dreams," "I will use doctors," "proclaim victory, for I have given you faith that will reach the heavens and your prayers will be answered and it will be for my glory," 'the situation of which you are praying for will be changed." These were all prophesies that I have collected and still have recorded on my phone and let me tell you, they are keeping me strong! When ever I need a pick me up, I am reminded that God will NEVER leave or forsake me, for he said the care over me is great. And since God said he was gonna use doctors I was very afraid because I didn't want too receive chemo or lose my hair, I didn't want the chance of infertility even though God said he will still send us a blessing. At first I refused treatment and tried the natural way and nothing helped. And so when I agreed to the transplant, it was like saying, Okay God, my life is in your hands now, let your will be done.! Whatever is it, if i do lose my hair, its ok. You give and take away, so you can take away whatever you like. But God said he will give me peace about the things I am praying about, and I pray these 2 will be the ones he considers to grant me for being his servant.. I believe! I also had a couple of dreams I believe are from God. The very first one was that there was a snake at church and it was hiding and everyone was trying to catch it and I found it hiding and I choked it and killed it! That means sickness in my body and I will overcome i believe. The other 2 dreams I had were the same exact dream. They were very short but it was a feeling a felt. A rush of blood rush through my body. Like goosebumps x100! With a loud such in my ears, and I believe this is how I will be healed. My husband just had a dream also about snakes attacking us and a big one coming at us and he killed it with a stick and the little one scattered. I believe this is another reassurance of victory. God is so good! So after I had my transplant I had the question in my head, God didn't you say you will heal me? What was the point of the transplant if your still going to heal me? And I asked the prophet to come and pray for me. Guys, my life hasn't been the same since! I am looking forward and making plans with my husband on all the things we will do when I get out of here as well as testify. God told me, daughter don't be afraid for I am with you and I will come and show you how much I care about you. I will impress many people at this place. Many will praise me, many will be blessed, but many will be shaken, for there needs to be repentance. And I will create an enormous miracle and give you mercy and peace and cover you with my love. Guys imagine hearing this word when your sick with the incurable disease that only goes away from treatment. I believe God will take me and completely restore and heal me! I will testify, something big is gonna happen, there will be a big bang. God will shock people, people will be amazed, people will praise him! How honored am I that he is using me! Life isn't about us, we aren't here for ourselves, we aren't here just to live. God placed on this earth to spread the good news about him. And this will be my purpose, to testify that he is alive and that he lives. He brought you to this page because he loves you, he wanted you to see this. He loves you! He's trying to get to you, please don't ignore his love for you. Our God is real. Stick around for more updates, and soon you will see that everything that I wrote, it will come true. It wouldn't hurt to believe would it? What do you have to lose. Love you all, thank you for the prayers. Blessings!!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetheart you are so strong! Such an inspiration to all.... Including me and iv been in the OSHU hospital with my twin girls for 9 months. It was the most painful and hardest thing to go through. But I asked for it! I prayed that God would shine bright through my kids. And that they would help people repent and change their hearts and guess what, God did just that. Yes they where born way to early and had so many problems but God made things all possible and we believed and had faith that God was doing something so good. Sweetheart I truly believe he is using you and your family to make people come closer together and to him. I just have that feeling! People will change through your trial in life ❤️ Share the gospel honey and God will reward you, I know 100% God will heal you just like he healed my baby girls when they had 1% change to survived. We walked out of OHSU with the Dr's mouth open! You are so strong and you know how I know that? Because God doesn't give you more than you can handle. God knew you where strong enough to go through this trial in life, he will use you and your family to come to him with peace and love. Trust him and he will love you and help you! I pray that he gives you more and more of strength, wisdom and peace while you face this hard time in life. Just remember that God suffered more on the cross than simple needle poking and pain in the body. He suffered big time for us, and in return do it for him honey ❤️ You are strong and I believe that you will walk out of that hospital with yes maybe scares but those will be battle scares that you will be showing people of Gods great work he did to you to show people who he is and how much he loves us. My baby girls have scares and I tell them, honey you have these scares because you saved some lives. You changed peoples hearts and now they are on Gods side, because of these scares God has more children on his side that love him more than this world. :) I truly believe that one day you will be showing your little children your scares and telling them about your story 😊 you are beautiful in and out & remember, God doesn't give you more than you can handle don't allow the devil to put you down or take your strength away! Don't give up God is on your side and HE gives strength! Xoxox ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh girl, u have been such an inspiration too. Your faith and your dedication to your daughters was so great, I am always so happy to read that they are doing good. Their lives are also in Gods hands and they are a living testimony.. 9 months i can't imagine. Ive been here for 19 days and it feels like forever.! And yes God told me he was gonna use me and will save people through me and I am very honored. This life isn't about us.! Its about him. He said people will be shocked. I am waiting for my miracle. Everything has been going so smoothly too, I know his hand is over me every day and he is protecting me and carrying me. But thank you, its always a good reminder :) I know he won't give me anything I can't handle. He's the best :) stay strong girl, stay sweet :*
      xoxo

      Delete