Encounter with the Good one and the evil one

10:56 AM Dressy_Daisy 2 Comments

Hello my dear family and friends! Today is tuesday august 18th, day +13 for me at OHSU. This means that I have been here for 19 days now. Boy do I want to go home. It doesn't feel this long though, as the days seem to be going by faster. I am making more friends, growing closer to the nurses and CNA's, and having visitors left and right and I am able to tell them about all the great things that the Lord is doing in my life. A couple updates, I AM DONE with chemotherapy. I had my last dose on day 11. It's a very very small dose, but still knowing that poison is not going into my body any more, Praise the Lord! Doctors say I am doing very well, constantly telling me I look great, to keep up the good work. I stay active, I walk, still no nausea or vomiting or any other side effects. The only thing that kind of hurts is my hands and feet are really sensitive. Also yesterday my legs were hurting and come to find out, that my white blood count is finally going up from 0.! It went up to like 160 the doctor said in 1 day (<0.1 to 0.13). They usually release people to go home when the counts are at 500-1000 (.5) and I hope to go home soon! That can be in a few days. I also started on a new shot last night to help boost the white and so they will come into effect also. I just really miss the sun, home, normal life, and freedom. Anyways as a believer I believe there is a spiritual warfare going on. I know the enemy isn't happy with me. I mean who is this girl that thousands of people are praying for? God said he will use her to save people. People all over the world are getting inspired and affected. I forgot to mention that when I was getting my transplant and I was in so much pain, my blood pressure was 170 over 111. That is very very high. That was just from the pain that I was feeling. My nurse was scared that I was going to have a stroke! Well God was with me then, he is with me now. Three nights ago I was sleeping and out of nowhere I get this dream and my body starts shaking like lightening is going through my body again like my previous 2 dreams that were just like this. Expect this time I heard a loud yell and it was saying while my body was shaking, in russian, MY MERCY IS GREAT!!!!!! I know it was from God. He came to comfort me. While I was waking from the dream I was still shaking/ twitching and I woke up and started crying from such a dramatic effect. I know God will heal me, possibly in a similar way. He did say he will shock many people and many will be shaken. Maybe my healing has already begun, but I believe there will be a miracle and everything will be okay. Well I woke up and called my nurse. She is a believer also and she said she couldn't do another blood test for me but there was blood on my sweater, its never happened before, and it wasn't from my port, as there was no proof of blood oozing. She got a little scared and said she would do the test again. She came back and said my counts were still low but something happened. My red count did go up. Well I knew it was another dream but God is with me, and it gave me so much peace.
Well like I said there is a good one and evil one. The next night while I was sleeping and around 12am I knew my nurse had just left my room and I was just snoozing and I heard someone in my room on the right side of my bed. I turned my head to the right and I saw a black figure standing there looking down on me. It was very creepy and I tried to force my eyes open to wake up and when I finally opened my eyes I was alone in the room. I started praying and saying, devil be gone in the name of jesus! And started to sing, 'what can wash away my sins, nothing but the blood of jesus' and immediately I felt the weight coming off my chest. I prayed and went back to bed. As soon as I feel asleep he came back to torment me in my dreams. I dreamt that I was here in this room on this bed and he was torturing me in every way. He was pushing me and shoving me all over my bed, there was a spirit under my blanket almost like air pushing me. I couldn't escape. I cried out to jesus. I tried grabbing my phone to text someone to pray for me, but as soon as I did the phone broke in half. He was laughing and tormenting me. It felt like forever. Finally it was over and I forced my eyes open to a dark empty room. It was only a dream! Thank you Lord. But it was the scariest encounter I have ever had. I know he wants to attack and destroy me. Especially when things are going so good for me. I know he hates me because God is stirring so many hearts. And I am glad that he can use me. The thought of having God not with you is the most dreadful thing people will face in hell. And I thought God, why would you let that happen to me? And I can only think of this: so that I know what it's like without God. So that when I will testify and tell my story, that I will also want to convince people to repent. My heart goes out to all the unsaved people. This was a dream! But in hell, its forever torment and suffering. There is no end. Its so much worse and so much more pain. People I beg you, make your paths straight with the Lord. You don't know when your last breath is. And we all think we are "christian" but by who's standards? Sinning now has become such a normal thing. Don't forget that God is a jealous and strict God. He hates sinners and loves his children. Always confess your sins, and do whatever you can to follow his rules and to love others as much as you love yourself. Be thankful for what you have, with cheerful hearts give thanks to the Lord. Thank you all who continue to pray for me, your prayers are keeping me strong. God bless you all, love you all.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. wow this testominy gives me chills, i wish i was with you in the room to give you a hug and pray with you through the challenging night !!! the warfare is very real in everyway. May God give you His strength and power to come out victorious through this challenging time in you life ! praying for you sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! I was thinking of you all night. I wasn't sure why, I was so afraid and sad for you... And you updating us this news now I know why! I even shared your story with my mom and she was heart broken for you.. We are praying for you sweetheart.. Stay strong in The Lord and defeat that devil once and for all!! I believe!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete